Learn Capture One with our Capture One workshop!
Capture One Workshop
Capture One Pro is an amazing raw processor and archive manager but not many people know it exists. It is the internet’s best kept secret used by the highest end photographers after the ultimate image quality. Weather you are shooting fashion models tethered in the studio, high end sports cars on location, landscapes in the back country or weddings at the local church, Capture One is the easiest way to better output.
During this class will explore Capture One Pro’s core features, the great images quality it produces effortlessly, it’s highly customizable interface, and the unique raw processing tools it offers a photographer.
Sometimes we think Lightroom is the only RAW processing option, but that isn’t the case. Come learn about the world’s best raw processor you’ve (probably) never heard of.
|Aug 8th, 2017||Precision Camera
Instructor: Andrew Fritz
|On Demand||Private Photography Lesson||Request|
- Capture One Pro workflow for RAW processing.
- RAW editing –
- Simple adjustments: exposure, contrast, saturation, white balance, highlight and shadow recovery, etc).
- Advanced color adjustments.
- Local adjustments: Exposure, healing and cloning in Capture One.
- Other features: noise and lens correction, film simulation, skin tone, presets.
- Editing shortcuts that save a ton of time.
- Customizing the User Interface for high efficiency: Panels, shortcut keys, multi-monitor and external devices (Wacoms, etc).
- Output recipes and efficient exporting.
- Full processing example for a number of images of different types.
This is an all levels class:
- Those interested in switching from Lightroom to Capture One Pro
- Sony Alpha Shooters curious about Capture One Pro’s features
- Photographers new to RAW processing
The class is a classroom only class. The instructor will demonstrate the functionality as he talks through it. Students may bring their own laptop and follow along, but it is not required.