Want to capture the best shot when you’re not within reach of your beauty dish, umbrella or softbox?
Join us for the Anytime Light workshop. We will discuss topics applicable to wedding, event and portrait photographers, with special attention paid to the fast paced/low-control wedding environment and focus on quick mid-day portrait, venue, and detail lighting.
Including techniques such as using a single reflector to soften natural light, an on-camera speed light, or a multi light-off camera lighting setup.
Watch as a bad lighting situation becomes an exceptional one, when you better utilize and enhance the available lighting.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, January 28th, 10:00AM until 8:00PM.
- Location: Lone Oak Barn
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
- Class Size: Up to 8 people.
- Price: $300
- Lunch and snacks are included.
- Instructor: Josh Baker
- Lighting equipment, its uses and limitations.
- Using reflectors and scrims to modify available light.
- Using speed lights and “big” lights for portraits and group shots.
- Simple and beautiful multi-light venue lighting.
- Your Camera
- [optional] Speed light (flash)
- [optional] Radio triggers and off camera lighting setup
Shared equipment will be setup by the instructors for hands on sessions.