What’s next in photo education? How are learning and photography changing? It’s something we spend a lot of time thinking about while we plan for future classes.
Learning and Photography – On the VLOG Today
Gregor Heisler: 50 Portrait
- Pentax DA* 300mm f/4 EDIF SDM
- Video: Pentax rolling a 645Z in the sand then showing it off.
- I misspoke in the video about the Pentax camera line up. Here is there entire SLR lineup:
- 645Z – Medium Format.
- K-1 – Full 35mm Frame
- K-3II – Crop Frame
- K-70 – Lightweight Crop Frame
- K-S2 – Compact Crop Frame
- My Wife’s Antarctica Blog – Photos from my Old D5000
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G – Technically for crop frame, but works on full frame wide open with heavy vignette.
And Finally – Slip and Slide
A random GIF from the internet of a child “enjoying” a slip and slide.
He is a self taught experiential learner who is addicted to the possibilities that new (to him) gear open up. He loves to share the things he has worked out. Andrew started with a passion for landscape and night photography and quickly branched out to work in just about every form of photography. He is an ex-software developer with extensive experience in the IT realm.