We are gearing up for a bunch of classes and doing some scouting at Colorado Bend for my upcoming Landscape Photography class through Precision Camera. Josh and I catch up on the drive about SEO, teaching classes and about photography related death on train tracks and why photographers should stay off the tracks.
- VW’s Total Honest Claims About Milage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal
- Lumix GH4: http://amzn.to/2odbzZ8
- Fat Gecko Mini Camera Mount: http://amzn.to/2nix4TH
- Colorado Bend State Park: http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/colorado-bend
- All Our Classes: http://azuloxworkshops.com
- Biyani Wedding Photography: http://www.biyaniphoto.com/
- XKCD Tech Support Cheat Sheet: https://xkcd.com/627/
- Veritasium: The Science of Thinking – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVV8pch1dM
- Chef’s Table: https://www.netflix.com/title/80007945
- Abstract, The Art of Design: https://www.netflix.com/title/80057883
- The AzulOx Workshops Blog: https://www.azuloxworkshops.com/category/educational/
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini: http://amzn.to/2ocUtuG
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey: http://amzn.to/2nlgSSc
- Nikon 600mm f/4E FL ED VR: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1166859-REG/nikon_af_s_nikkor_600mm_f_4e.html
- Nihilist Arby’s on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
- Pat Baker Company: http://www.patbakercompany.com/
Photography Related Death on Train Tracks
As photographers we hear about these all the time. There have been several pedestrians/models struck this year alone in the Austin area. There was a model killed near Austin in March making the same old train track photos. They were not worth her life and they are not worth yours. STAY OFF THE ******* TRACKS!
Here are a few of the recent incidents from around the US:
- And many many more
For examples of our wedding photography, check out http://azulox.com.
Our commercial work can be found at http://azuloxcommercial.com.
Follow Along with AzulOx:
Andrew is a self taught experiential learner who is addicted to the possibilities that new (to him) gear open up. He loves to share the things he has worked out. Andrew started with a passion for landscape and night photography and quickly branched out to work in just about every form of photography.